Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 2

Well let's see, where would I like to be in 10 years?
I would be about 25 or 26, hopefully be done with school..
I'll probably be a lawyer or a psychiatrist or some thing.. anyways,
I would like to be living somewhere up in the North.
I absolutely despise the South, I belong up North, I miss the nice cold winter days and the snow.):
Where up North though? I'm thinking more about New York, the capital of fashion.
Sounds good to me, hopefully I'll have a husband or a bf by then. Wouldn't wanna be single because
that would mean I would be alone. I hate being alone, it's soo creepy, I would not be able to live by
myself. Ever. There would be absolutely no kids involved, I do not like little children, maybe i'll change
my mind by then but I doubt it. But all I know is that my twenties are gonna be my party years.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment